uima-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Terrier" <olivier.terr...@temis.com>
Subject RE: collectionProcessComplete() not called
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 15:11:44 GMT
Hi Marshall

Thanks for your help!
Actually I've played with all the error handling settings of my cas processors and it didn't
solve the problem.

As I already explained, after a while (more or less the size of the CAS pool) the CPE is sutck
trying to retrieve a free CAS from the pool and that's why none of the methods of the StatusCallbackListener
are called.

O.