uima-user mailing list archives

From "Eddie Epstein" <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Diagnosing a Pattern StackOverflowError
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:27:35 GMT
*StackOverflowError *is "thrown when a stack overflow occurs because an
application recurses too deeply." Maybe the exception catcher is looping.
Check in uima.log file for the run. If there is none, make sure UIMA_HOME is
defined, and if still no log, modify $UIMA_HOME/config/Logger.properties to
get more logging; try Fine or Finest.