uima-user mailing list archives

From "pavanchand chavali" <chaval...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to see all the annotations
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 03:12:44 GMT
I installed the UIMA package and also set the environmental variables. I
tried following the document "Getting Started: Install UIMA and run
examples". I was able to successfully launch the Document Analyzer. I was
able to see the window analyze results.

But, I did not find all the annotations in the window. The only annotations
that were listed are Document Annotation, Person Title.

I cannot see the rest like Email Address, Name, Sentence, token.

Please let me know what has to be done.

Thanks,
chand