uima-user mailing list archives

From Steve Suppe <ssu...@llnl.gov>
Subject Re: Server Socket Timeout Woes
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:39:57 GMT
Hello again,

I think you are 100% right here.  I managed to roll back to my patched
version of UIMA 2.1.0.  In this one, I implemented the pool of threads as
automatically expandable.  This seemed to solve all of our problems, and
things are chugging away very happily now.

I know this is the user group, but is this something I should look to
contributing somehow?

Thanks for the brainstorm, guys!

Steve