uima-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Büscher <christoph.buesc...@neofonie.de>
Subject Re: Programmatically pausing and resuming CPE
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 09:22:37 GMT
Hi Jaroslaw,

thanks a lot, that was exactly the information I was looking for.
  still have one more question Is there something similar to
"collectionProcessComplete()" for a CollectionReader? I would like to store the
information about the last document read to disk when a user stops the CPE
before the whole processing of a directory is complete. I tried overwriting
"BaseCollectionReader.close()" in my CollectionReader, this doesn't seem to get
called then the CPE is stopped. I start my CPE by reading a CPE-Descriptor, then
simply start it like this:

cpe = UIMAFramework.produceCollectionProcessingEngine(cpeDesc);
cpe.process();

Shouldn't the framework call the readers "close()"-method when stopping the CPE?
Or am I missing something here.

Thanks again,

Christoph

--