uima-user mailing list archives

From "Steven Bethard" <steven.beth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Type Priorities
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:35:02 GMT
On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:00 AM, Katrin Tomanek
<katrin.tomanek@uni-jena.de> wrote:
>  is there a way to programmatically define type priorities?

I was advised to look at the UIMA test suite for things like this.  I
see that org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AnalysisEngine_implTest
has the following code::

      TypePriorities typePriorities = new TypePriorities_impl();
      TypePriorityList priorityList = typePriorities.addPriorityList();
      priorityList.addType("Type1");
      priorityList.addType("Type2");
      desc.getAnalysisEngineMetaData().setTypePriorities(typePriorities);

Maybe that helps?

Steve
 --- Bucky Katt, Get Fuzzy