uima-user mailing list archives

From "John Cabral" <john.cab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCasGen - Feature not Defined for Type error
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:02:06 GMT
I've tried out that theory.  I had copied over the <typedescription>
element for that type into the type system descriptor file used by my
engine.  All 18 components are there and I can't see anything else in
the file that would need to be copied over.  Actually, I just realized
something.  The code I am using is running outside of an annotator.
So, I just wired something together so that I can get a JCas create a
feature structure and then add them to the JCas for the purposes of
testing.  Is there a background assumption that feature structures
should only be added only within an Annotator?

Thank you for your help.