uima-user mailing list archives

From "chandra sekhar" <sekhar.dai...@gmail.com>
Subject A DOUBT IN PREPARING PEAR PACKAGE.
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:27:20 GMT
Respected Sir ,

I completed ,the PEAR package of the NounAnnotator. When tested with pear
Installer , It is Installing and when I run by using CAS visual debugger ,
in the pear Installer interface , It is running properly. But when I tried
to Install it in the
CMU website :  http://uima.lti.cs.cmu.edu:8080/UCR/LoginAction.do  , I am
getting an error message :"An error occurred publishing the component".

Note  1) I imoprted uima-examples and created this NounAnnotator.
         2)In the PEAR file my lib and desc folders are empty.
         3)All my xml files are in descriptorts folder.

Sir ,  I am attaching the PEAR file , with this mail .please help me in this
regard.

sincerely
sekhar.