uima-user mailing list archives

From "chandra sekhar" <sekhar.dai...@gmail.com>
Subject A DOUBT IN PREPARING PEAR PACKAGE.
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:13:44 GMT
Respected Sir ,

I developed POS tagger for Hindi Languagge(A laguages speaks by Indians) .
In developing the Annotator ,I used a Dictionary, (English-Hindi) , I stored
that Dictionary in C:\Program Files\IBM\uima\examples . The code which I
used in  my Annotator to Specify this location is :
       try
        {
            rdr1 = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(new
FileInputStream("Latest_Dictionary.txt"), "UTF-8"));
        }
        catch(FileNotFoundException fileNotFoundException)
        {
            System.err.println(" input error");
             System.exit(1);
        }

When I am developing PEAR package for that , I can able to create a pear
package and Install it . but when I try to run it ,using Pear Installer
which is in bin folder, I am getting an error which says : " input error" .
means the code in PEAR package is unable to find the dictionary.so please
help me in this regard. I followed the lectures from
http://uima.lti.cs.cmu.edu:8080/UCR/Welcome.do.

sir ,please help me in this regard.  I am attaching my PEAR package also.

sincerely sekhar.