uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: A DOUBT IN PREPARING PEAR PACKAGE.
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 03:29:30 GMT
chandra sekhar wrote:
> Respected Sir ,
>
> I completed ,the PEAR package of the NounAnnotator. When tested with pear
> Installer , It is Installing and when I run by using CAS visual debugger ,
> in the pear Installer interface , It is running properly. But when I tried
> to Install it in the
> CMU website :  http://uima.lti.cs.cmu.edu:8080/UCR/LoginAction.do  , I am
> getting an error message :"An error occurred publishing the component".
>
> Note  1) I imoprted uima-examples and created this NounAnnotator.
>          2)In the PEAR file my lib and desc folders are empty.
>          3)All my xml files are in descriptorts folder.
>
> Sir ,  I am attaching the PEAR file , with this mail .please help me in this
> regard.
>
> sincerely
> sekhar.

Just so other readers of this thread may know the resolution of this:
in a separate email, the people who are maintaining the CMU website
identified the problem.  Their site is has not been updated to
accommodate components based on the current levels of Apache UIMA - it
was set up to support much older versions.  It is not clear when they
will be able to upgrade their site.

-Marshall