uima-user mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: JCasGen - Feature not Defined for Type error
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:34:34 GMT
Sounds like a version mismatch between your
generated Java files and the xml descriptor.
The CAS is complaining that it doesn't know
about the feature "reason", although the setter
is defined in the Java class.  Make sure you
load the right descriptor.  In CVD, you can
look at the type system as it is defined in
the CAS.

HTH,
Thilo