uima-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Geller <dgel...@aptima.com>
Subject Re: Bewildered
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 15:09:37 GMT
Sorry that I was unclear. The bad characters appeared when I took the
compiled tutorial and pointed it at a directory of mine, rather than the
one that came with the tutorial (no data problems in there!).

Could be that there was a jpeg in the directory, or an embedded image in
a word document.  I'll follow up on that tutorial reference . Thanks.

--
Dennis Geller, Ph.D. Computer and Communication Science

and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.