uima-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Geller <dgel...@aptima.com>
Subject Bewildered
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 20:44:53 GMT
Having been able to run the tutorial example I started to make my own
baby annotators. Everything seems to be good until I tried to run
document analyzer. A had to extend the UIMA_CLASSPATH as my pieces were
not in exactly the same directories as the tutorial example, and that
also worked well until this error: The error message says
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Annotator
class "org.apache.uima.DDD.Sensor.java was not found. (Descriptor:
file:/c:/apache-uima/examples/descriptors/DDD/Sensorannotator.xml)

I do have both of the named directories on the class path, and checked
that the Sensor.java file indeed defines a Sensor class.  I'd appreciate
a suggestion as to what to look for or do to make this error  go away.

Thanks

--
Dennis Geller, Ph.D. Computer and Communication Science

and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.