uima-user mailing list archives

From "Burn Lewis" <burnle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View data
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:10:11 GMT
>  I would like each translation annotator to append its
>  translations and annotations to the same results view.

I would assume that you wouldn't want an annotator to run on a partially
completed view ... or else you'd have to re-run annotators after each append
to the view which could duplicate work and possibly annotations.

As Eddie described we added the translations to the source-language view and
waited until all were available before creating the target-language view,
but it might be reasonable to add them to a target-language view before the
sofa data is created, and only when all translators have run would the sofa
data be set ... would require careful dead-reckoning of annotation bounds!

- Burn.