uima-user mailing list archives

From "Eddie Epstein" <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Non-matching filter?
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 12:56:20 GMT
If a city can only be included in a single location, a simple approach would
be to add a feature to the city type which indicates if the annotation has
been added to a location. If a city can be in multiple locations, and
locations can be modified or removed, the feature in city would have to be
multivalued, e.g. a linked list.

Eddie