uima-user mailing list archives

From "James Montgomery" <ej.montgom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse update site URL incorrect in documentation
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 23:50:10 GMT
Hi Mashall,

I've just tried it again (no reboot since last attempt) and this time it
worked fine. (Previously it wouldn't even show the update site because of
difficulties reading the site.xml file.) Whatever the gremlins were before
they appear to have gone now.

By the way, the currently available version of the Overview & Setup doc book
still gives the incorrect update site address (eclipse-update-site instead
of eclipseUpdateSite).

Thanks for your help,
James.