uima-user mailing list archives

From "Roberto Franchini" <ro.franch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4J wrapper for UIMA logger
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:20:50 GMT
On Jan 24, 2008 5:51 PM, Christoph B├╝scher
<christoph.buescher@neofonie.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> sounds great, in my project at work we will probably have to unify our
> UIMA/Non-UIMA logging in the next few weeks. I will then try to get in touch
> (also with Roberto, who already provided a Log4jLogger_impl) to get more more
> information about where this overwrite-mechanism for the standard logger from
> the factoryConfig.xml would be placed best in the UIMA framework.
>
> Christoph

Only one note. I choose to implement my own UIMAFramework only because
this way I can use the uima delivered jars. It's easy to patch the
UIMAFramework itself to read from a parameter (e.g.:
-Duima.factory.config=MyFactoryConfig.xml) but then you should build
the uima jars by yourself (non so difficult, MAVEN is great!).
Roberto "FRANK"
--
Roberto Franchini
CELI s.r.l.  (http://www.celi.it) - C.so Moncalieri 21 - 10131 Torino - ITALY