uima-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Büscher <christoph.buesc...@neofonie.de>
Subject Re: Log4J wrapper for UIMA logger
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:51:59 GMT
Hi,

sounds great, in my project at work we will probably have to unify our
UIMA/Non-UIMA logging in the next few weeks. I will then try to get in touch
(also with Roberto, who already provided a Log4jLogger_impl) to get more more
information about where this overwrite-mechanism for the standard logger from
the factoryConfig.xml would be placed best in the UIMA framework.

Christoph