uima-user mailing list archives

From Christoph B├╝scher <christoph.buesc...@neofonie.de>
Subject Anybody with experiences using the Mayo Weka/UIMA Integration
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:43:57 GMT
Hi,

does anyone on this list have experience with the Mayo Weka/UIMA Integration
(http://informatics.mayo.edu/text/index.php?page=weka) or other Libraries that
enable UIMA components to use machine learning algorithms?

I would be especially interested how easy/difficult the integration of Weka
classes and algorithms was, how active the project seems to be and if anybody
did anything else than simple test applications with it.

I'm also especially interested in UIMA components that annotate/transform text
documents with feature representations (like TF/IDF, bag of words) usually used
in classification in machine learning, e.g. to later train an SVM with it. Any
ideas about existing code out there would also help a great deal.

Thanks,

Christoph