uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse update site URL incorrect in documentation
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 14:20:04 GMT
One other thought:  There's a possibility that "proxies" may be
interfering.  Can you please check this?
The UIMA overview & setup book has this note:

    If your computer is on an internet connection which uses a proxy
    server, you can configure Eclipse to know about that. Put your proxy
    settings into Eclipse using the Eclipse preferences by accessing the
    menus: Window → Preferences... → Install/Update, and Enable HTTP
    proxy connection under the Proxy Settings with the information about
    your proxy.

-Marshall