uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse update site URL incorrect in documentation
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 03:42:42 GMT
Hi James -

This is our first try at doing the update site, and we simultaneously
were the first project in the incubator to move the distribution point
for our project to the new Apache location for incubator distributions
and set up "mirroring".  I'll take a look (tomorrow) and see if I can
figure out what's gone wrong.

-Marshall