uima-user mailing list archives

From Ahmed Ragheb <RAGH...@eg.ibm.com>
Subject Can annotators dynamically set the typesystem it will create at runtime
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2007 14:32:01 GMT

Dear all,

For some application, the annotator needs to create an annotation of a type
that is not defined in the type system. It will be consumed a component
that doesn't need to know the type system in order to process the
annotations. Is it possible that the annotator dynamically set the
typesystem it will create at runtime?

Thanks

Best Regards,
Ahmed

Ahmed M. Ragheb
Software Engineer
Advanced Technologies Group
IBM Cairo Technology Development Center
IBM WTC, Egypt Branch, P.O.B.  166, El-Ahram, Giza, Egypt.
   Tel: DID: (202) 35361048    S/B: (202) 35362536 Ext: 1048
    e-mail: ragheba@eg.ibm.com

"We think in generalities, but we live in details.", Alfred North Whitehead