uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart <eck...@linglit.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Using PEARs in cpeGUI - a problem?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 11:43:50 GMT
Hi there,

following the helpful reply by Thilo Götz on my last enquiry on PEARs
and automatically having UIMA manage their classpath, I now wonder if
the same can work with CPEs build in cpeGUI.

I tried adding a PEAR as a processing component in the UIMA 2.2
cpeGUI but adding the descriptor will not cause any configuration
options to appear. But if I programatically create a processing
component descriptor from a PEAR descriptor and add it to a CPE it
works fine.

Is this a limitation of the cpeGUI or am I using it wrong?

I want to build a CPE descriptor in the cpeGUI using PEARs and then
load and run the thing in with an embedded UIMA in my own tool.

Regards,

Richard Eckart

Technische Universität Darmstadt
Institute of Linguistics and Literary Studies
Department of English Linguistics

Hochschulstrasse 1
64289 Darmstadt
Germany