uima-user mailing list archives

From "Tong Fin" <tong....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA Eclipse Plugin Install
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 16:34:34 GMT
Since you are using Eclipse 3.3, you can check the installation
problem by using the "Plug-in Registry" view as follows:
 - Open the view by clicking Window>Show View>Other...>PDE
Runtime>Plug-in Registry.
 - In Plugin Registry view, scroll down to see if all UIMA plug-ins
(for e.g., org.apache.uima.desceditor) have some errors (for e.g.,
some missing plug-ins).

-- Tong