uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@ki.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Valid Descriptor causes InvalidXMLException/DOMException
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 14:18:34 GMT
Hi Marshall!

Here is the console log with the debug trace flag. But i should mention
that i removed all manual classpath settings of the downloaded xerces
libs (because it did not fix the problem). Therefore this is a trace of
a clean eclipse (with new emf), clean java1.5.0_13 and clean uima.
Should i add the latest api again to the eclipse-plugins or
umia-installation (and send the log)?

Peter

JAXP: find factoryId =javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory
JAXP: loaded from fallback value:
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl
JAXP: created new instance of class
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl using
ClassLoader: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@133056f
JAXP: find factoryId =javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory
JAXP: loaded from fallback value:
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl
JAXP: created new instance of class
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl using
ClassLoader: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@133056f
JAXP: find factoryId =javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory
JAXP: found jar
resource=META-INF/services/javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory using
ClassLoader: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@133056f
JAXP: found in resource,
value=org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl
JAXP: created new instance of class
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl using ClassLoader:
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@133056f
JAXP: find factoryId =javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory
JAXP: loaded from fallback value:
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl
JAXP: created new instance of class
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl using
ClassLoader: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@133056f
org.apache.uima.util.InvalidXMLException: Invalid descriptor at <unknown
source>.
    at
org.apache.uima.util.impl.XMLParser_impl.parse(XMLParser_impl.java:193)
    at
org.apache.uima.util.impl.XMLParser_impl.parseCollectionReaderDescription(XMLParser_impl.java:629)
    at
org.apache.uima.util.impl.XMLParser_impl.parseCollectionReaderDescription(XMLParser_impl.java:622)
    at
org.apache.uima.tools.components.FileSystemCollectionReader.getDescription(FileSystemCollectionReader.java:243)
    at
org.apache.uima.tools.docanalyzer.DocumentAnalyzer.runProcessingThread(DocumentAnalyzer.java:1060)
    at
org.apache.uima.tools.docanalyzer.DocumentAnalyzer$ProcessingThread.run(DocumentAnalyzer.java:1267)
Caused by: org.w3c.dom.DOMException: NAMESPACE_ERR: An attempt is made
to create or change an object in a way which is incorrect with regard to
namespaces.
    at org.apache.xml.utils.DOMBuilder.startElement(DOMBuilder.java:351)
    at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.startElement(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:1020)
    at
org.apache.uima.util.impl.SaxDeserializer_impl.startElement(SaxDeserializer_impl.java:201)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
Source)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown

Source)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl$NSContentDispatcher.scanRootElementHook(Unknown

Source)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown

Source)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown

Source)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
Source)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
Source)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.uima.util.impl.XMLParser_impl.parse(XMLParser_impl.java:176)
    ... 5 more

--
Peter Klügl
mailto:pkluegl@ki.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de