uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Valid Descriptor causes InvalidXMLException/DOMException
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 14:00:49 GMT
Hi Peter,

The methods Java uses to find the XML parser are quite involved.  It may
be that it's not finding your latest Xerces impl.  Could you try running
this using this debug trace flag (found in the docs for Java 1.5
SAXParserFactory:

-Djaxp.debug=1

If you can do this, please post what it says.

Thanks. -Marshall