uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@ki.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Valid Descriptor causes InvalidXMLException/DOMException
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 13:02:42 GMT
Thank you for the fast answer.

Here is the descriptor (with inlined type system):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<analysisEngineDescription xmlns="http://uima.apache.org/resourceSpecifier">
<frameworkImplementation>org.apache.uima.java</frameworkImplementation>
<primitive>true</primitive>
<annotatorImplementationName>de.uniwue.pie.tae.ProjectInformationAnnotator</annotatorImplementationName>
<analysisEngineMetaData>
<name>PIE_TAE</name>
<description></description>
<version>1.0</version>
<vendor></vendor>
<configurationParameters/>
<configurationParameterSettings/>
<typeSystemDescription>
<types>
<typeDescription>
<name>de.uniwue.pie.type.Project</name>
<description></description>
<supertypeName>uima.tcas.Annotation</supertypeName>
<features>
<featureDescription>
<name>Period</name>
<description></description>
<rangeTypeName>de.uniwue.pie.type.Period</rangeTypeName>
</featureDescription>
<featureDescription>
<name>Title</name>
<description></description>
<rangeTypeName>de.uniwue.pie.type.Title</rangeTypeName>
</featureDescription>
<featureDescription>
<name>Client</name>
<description></description>
<rangeTypeName>de.uniwue.pie.type.Client</rangeTypeName>
</featureDescription>
<featureDescription>
<name>Content</name>
<description></description>
<rangeTypeName>de.uniwue.pie.type.Content</rangeTypeName>
</featureDescription>
<featureDescription>
<name>Skills</name>
<description></description>
<rangeTypeName>uima.cas.FSArray</rangeTypeName>
<elementType>de.uniwue.pie.type.Skill</elementType>
<multipleReferencesAllowed>false</multipleReferencesAllowed>
</featureDescription>
<featureDescription>
<name>Dato</name>
<description></description>
<rangeTypeName>uima.cas.Integer</rangeTypeName>
</featureDescription>
</features>
</typeDescription>
<typeDescription>
<name>de.uniwue.pie.type.Title</name>
<description></description>
<supertypeName>uima.tcas.Annotation</supertypeName>
</typeDescription>
<typeDescription>
<name>de.uniwue.pie.type.Client</name>
<description></description>
<supertypeName>uima.tcas.Annotation</supertypeName>
</typeDescription>
<typeDescription>
<name>de.uniwue.pie.type.Content</name>
<description></description>
<supertypeName>uima.tcas.Annotation</supertypeName>
</typeDescription>
<typeDescription>
<name>de.uniwue.pie.type.Skill</name>
<description></description>
<supertypeName>uima.tcas.Annotation</supertypeName>
</typeDescription>
<typeDescription>
<name>de.uniwue.pie.type.CalendarDate</name>
<description></description>
<supertypeName>uima.tcas.Annotation</supertypeName>
<features>
<featureDescription>
<name>Year</name>
<description></description>
<rangeTypeName>de.uniwue.pie.type.Year</rangeTypeName>
</featureDescription>
<featureDescription>
<name>Month</name>
<description></description>
<rangeTypeName>de.uniwue.pie.type.Month</rangeTypeName>
</featureDescription>
<featureDescription>
<name>Week</name>
<description></description>
<rangeTypeName>de.uniwue.pie.type.Week</rangeTypeName>
</featureDescription>
<featureDescription>
<name>Day</name>
<description></description>
<rangeTypeName>de.uniwue.pie.type.Day</rangeTypeName>
</featureDescription>
<featureDescription>
<name>Hour</name>
<description></description>
<rangeTypeName>de.uniwue.pie.type.Hour</rangeTypeName>
</featureDescription>
<featureDescription>
<name>Minute</name>
<description></description>
<rangeTypeName>de.uniwue.pie.type.Minute</rangeTypeName>
</featureDescription>
<featureDescription>
<name>Second</name>
<description></description>
<rangeTypeName>de.uniwue.pie.type.Second</rangeTypeName>
</featureDescription>
</features>
</typeDescription>
<typeDescription>
<name>de.uniwue.pie.type.Year</name>
<description></description>
<supertypeName>uima.tcas.Annotation</supertypeName>
</typeDescription>
<typeDescription>
<name>de.uniwue.pie.type.Month</name>
<description></description>
<supertypeName>uima.tcas.Annotation</supertypeName>
</typeDescription>
<typeDescription>
<name>de.uniwue.pie.type.Week</name>
<description></description>
<supertypeName>uima.tcas.Annotation</supertypeName>
</typeDescription>
<typeDescription>
<name>de.uniwue.pie.type.Day</name>
<description></description>
<supertypeName>uima.tcas.Annotation</supertypeName>
</typeDescription>
<typeDescription>
<name>de.uniwue.pie.type.Hour</name>
<description></description>
<supertypeName>uima.tcas.Annotation</supertypeName>
</typeDescription>
<typeDescription>
<name>de.uniwue.pie.type.Minute</name>
<description></description>
<supertypeName>uima.tcas.Annotation</supertypeName>
</typeDescription>
<typeDescription>
<name>de.uniwue.pie.type.Second</name>
<description></description>
<supertypeName>uima.tcas.Annotation</supertypeName>
</typeDescription>
<typeDescription>
<name>de.uniwue.pie.type.Period</name>
<description></description>
<supertypeName>uima.tcas.Annotation</supertypeName>
<features>
<featureDescription>
<name>StartCalendarDate</name>
<description></description>
<rangeTypeName>de.uniwue.pie.type.CalendarDate</rangeTypeName>
</featureDescription>
<featureDescription>
<name>EndCalendarDate</name>
<description></description>
<rangeTypeName>de.uniwue.pie.type.CalendarDate</rangeTypeName>
</featureDescription>
</features>
</typeDescription>
</types>
</typeSystemDescription>
<typePriorities/>
<fsIndexCollection/>
<capabilities>
<capability>
<inputs/>
<outputs>
<type allAnnotatorFeatures="true">de.uniwue.pie.type.Project</type>
</outputs>
<languagesSupported/>
</capability>
</capabilities>
<operationalProperties>
<modifiesCas>true</modifiesCas>
<multipleDeploymentAllowed>true</multipleDeploymentAllowed>
<outputsNewCASes>false</outputsNewCASes>
</operationalProperties>
</analysisEngineMetaData>
<externalResourceDependencies>
<externalResourceDependency>
<key>TextMarkerRuleFile</key>
<description></description>
<interfaceName>de.uniwue.tm.resource.TextMarkerRuleResource</interfaceName>
<optional>false</optional>
</externalResourceDependency>
</externalResourceDependencies>
<resourceManagerConfiguration>
<externalResources>
<externalResource>
<name>TextMarkerRuleFile</name>
<description></description>
<fileResourceSpecifier>
<fileUrl>file:de/uniwue/tm/resource/PIE.rules</fileUrl>
</fileResourceSpecifier>
<implementationName>de.uniwue.tm.resource.TextMarkerRuleResource_impl</implementationName>
</externalResource>
</externalResources>
<externalResourceBindings>
<externalResourceBinding>
<key>TextMarkerRuleFile</key>
<resourceName>TextMarkerRuleFile</resourceName>
</externalResourceBinding>

--
Peter Klügl
mailto:pkluegl@ki.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de