uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart <eck...@linglit.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Using PEARs in cpeGUI - a problem?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 12:11:41 GMT
I added a PEAR descriptor to the pipeline in cpeGUI the classpath is
not set up properly for the PEAR when running the CPE.
If I hack the setUimaClassPath.sh to include the proper jars for the
PEAR, it runs.

If I create a CPE programatically and add a PEAR, the classpath
enviroment is set up for the PEAR by UIMA. No need to do it
manually.

-- Richard