uima-user mailing list archives

From holmberg2066@comcast.net (g...@holmberg.name)
Subject Status of the C++ enablement layer
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 19:10:07 GMT
Hi guys--

I'm wondering what the status of the C++ enablement layer is for Apache UIMA 2.2?  I don't
see it in either the binary or source distributions.

I've come to the point where I need a certain C++ library for which I had written a C++ annotator
in UIMA 1.x.  So I can either migrate it to UIMA 2.x C++ or write a JNI interface for it and
a Java annotator.  I'd prefer to do the first and keep it as a C++ annotator (less work).

So what's the plan for releasing the C++ enablement layer?

Thanks,

Greg Holmberg