uima-user mailing list archives

From "vijay vijay" <vijay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA 2.2 Class Loader
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:36:39 GMT
HI
     *Michael Baessler*
                                     i got the source code(UIMA EXAMPLES)
for what i am loking for.
  Adam amd matt are helping me.i will send u my ExampleApplication which is
copied from source code of ExampleApplication.it is working but it is not
reading what i want.

            so Michael if u have time just go through it tell me what to do.
My exact douat is here

ae.setConfigParameterValue("StringsToAnnotate", *new* String[]

{"Michael","UIMA","Vijay"});
here i am frowarding it as configaration parameter but it is not reading
these strings.insted it is reading from the analysis enginne where i have i
given name of the class file the class and string i have given it there.

thank u
vijay