uima-user mailing list archives

From "Danai Wiriyayanyongsuk" <dan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions regarding the Heap class and the heap size.
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:52:27 GMT
Thanks Marshall and Thilo for shading some light.

Besides the instances of feature structures (which I guess that it usually
does not require much of the "Heap.heap" space), are there any kinds of
information that might require big chunks of the "Heap.heap" space e.g.
hundreds of array's elements that I should be aware of?

The reason I'm asking this kind of questions is that I'm trying to figure
out the proper initial heap size I should set for my application.

Thanks,

Danai Wiriyayanyongsuk