uima-user mailing list archives

From "Roberto Franchini" <ro.franch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to test a CollectionReader
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 07:28:02 GMT
On 8/30/07, Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com> wrote:
> Hi Roberto -
>
> After some tracing and tracking down, it seems the method you were using
> to create your CAS pool
> needs an additional statement.  Here's the original, which unfortunately
> doesn't set up the type system
> from the Collection Reader into the CASes (normally this isn't a
> problem, because this happens elsewhere
> in the setup to use a collection reader within a CPE):
[cut]

Thanks a lot, now it works!
I was on the right path, but I didn't find a way to set the type system.
Maybe it could be usefull for others to include the test in further
uima releases. I know, testing a FS collection reader seems silly, but
we are going to implement collection readers for other sources, such
as net and databases.I think good tests will help us write better
code.
Regards,
Roberto

--