uima-user mailing list archives

From Steve Suppe <ssu...@llnl.gov>
Subject Re: CasPoolSize
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:42:17 GMT
Marshall,

Thanks.  I hadn't thought about the Collection Reader and the CAS
consumer.  If I have a pipeline scaled up by 3, and I have a multi-threaded
consumer (say, 3 instances of the consumer speaking via Vinci to remote
machines), does that mean 3 extra CAS's for the consumer?  So in this case
1 for the collection reader, 3 for the AEs and 3 for the consumers?

Thanks,

Steve