uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: UIMA Apache is a real pain
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:27:45 GMT
Hi Pascal -

When you say the CAS Initializers "disappeared" - what is it that you're
looking for that's no longer there,
specifically?  I don't think we intentionally removed this in the
implementation.

Another thing we're contemplating is "requiring" the Java 5 level (or
later) in future UIMA releases.  Would that be
costly for your projects?

-Marshall