uima-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Serff <li...@serff.net>
Subject Re: UIMA Apache is a real pain
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:02:02 GMT
I can attest to only having to change the package names.  I converted
the BaLIE Annoator in a matter of seconds by just changing the package
names to use the apache package names.  I didn't have to change anything
else to use it under the Apache UIMA.  So I'd keep on trying, let
everyone know what your specific problem is and I'm sure someone will be
able to help you.  IBM isn't moving forward on the UIMA SDK (unless I
just don't know...), so it seems almost necessary that people move to
Apache if they want to get new features, etc.

Good Luck!
Andrew