uima-user mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject Re: read/write resource sharing
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:27:58 GMT
Another possibility are external resources. When defining external
resources one or more annotators can share the same resource.
The UIMA framework take care of the resource's life cycle.
You will find some documentation about external resources in the UIMA
reference guide at 2.4.1.10. External Resource Dependencies.
You can also check the UIMA examples - tutorial ex6 use external
resources. (apache-uima/examples/descriptors/tutorial/ex6)

-- Michael