uima-user mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject Re: conditional FlowController
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:27:10 GMT
I think you will find your answer in the WhiteboardFlowController.java
example. See a snapshot below:

      // iterate over available AEs
      Iterator aeIter =
getContext().getAnalysisEngineMetaDataMap().entrySet().iterator();
      while (aeIter.hasNext()) {
        Map.Entry entry = (Map.Entry) aeIter.next();
        // skip AEs that were already called on this CAS
        String aeKey = (String) entry.getKey();

Yes the used AE keys are the AAE keys that refers the primitive AEs.

-- Michael