uima-user mailing list archives

From Christian Mauceri <mauc...@hermeneute.com>
Subject Descriptor Editor Component
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:17:21 GMT
Hi,

recently in the UIMA AlphaWorks forum Marshall Schor saved my life
explaining me how to use the buddy class loading in the Eclipse Manifest
file of a plugin to make UIMAFramework recognizes my classes. It works
fine and my class are recognized. However I still cannot completly use
the Descriptor Editor Component in my application, indeed when I push
the browse button in the Overview Tab to get the list of available
Analysis Engine Java classes I get the following error message:
Unexpected exception while getting type information for type
'com.ibm.uima.analysis_component.AnalysisComponent'. FSATest does not
exist.
(FSATest is the Eclipse workplace project I put my xml descriptor in)
Any suggestion?

--
Cordialement/Regards
Christian Mauceri