uima-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Lally" <ala...@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject Re: Next UIMA Release
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:10:32 GMT
On 2/19/07, Michael Baessler <mba@michael-baessler.de> wrote:
> Katrin Tomanek wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I read that a new UIMA release was planned for Feb 15th?
> >
> > Is the release already out? Or when do you expect it to be done.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Katrin
> >
> Hi Katrin,
>
> the new UIMA release has a delay of about one or two weeks. But we hope
> that we get it out either this week or next week.
> Currently we are not able to give you an exact date, since we are in the
> Apache release approval phase that cannot be planned in advance.
>
> As soon as we are ready, and the downloads are available we will post it
> to the UIMA users list.

Also if anyone wants a sneak preview, everyone has access to our SVN
and it should not be hard to build your own UIMA SDK following the
instructions at http://incubator.apache.org/uima/svn.html.  It just
won't be the official approved release, but in all likelihood will be
almost identical to the eventual approved release.

-Adam