uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache UIMA DUCC 1.0.0 Released
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 11:19:32 GMT
I think the diagram may get a bit overloaded if we add more stuff
like DUCC, uimaFIT and RUTA. I'd suggest to change "UIMA-AS Scaleout
Framework" to "Scaleout frameworks" instead to subsume UIMA-AS and DUCC.
uimaFIT could fall under "Java Framework" and Ruta would fall under "Tooling".

How about setting up dedicated pages for UIMA-AS and UIMA-DUCC, as they
exist for uimaFIT and RUTA and link them in the sidebar? I would have
liked to link to a dedicated UIMA-DUCC landing page in the freecode
announcement.

-- Richard