uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release uima-build-helper-maven-plugin Version 7
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 19:53:58 GMT
yes, the oddness is due to me "cleaning up" what I thought was extra files in
the release, manually.

I started by deleting the .asc.md5 etc. files, and then probably got
over-zealous and cleared the sources.jar and its .asc etc., because I figured no
one would want that, and if someone needed the source they could get it from the
source-release, if not from the svn etc.

-Marshall

> Something is odd here. The staging area contains a "source-release.zip", but no regular
*-sources.jar artifact for the plugin which could be used to obtain the sources, e.g. in Eclipse.

> Otherwise the plugin in general appears to work. Cleared local repo, upgraded to version
7 in uimaFIT, built -> docbook outputs have the proper publishing data again.