uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <richard.eck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need for special m2e setting in jcasgen-maven-plugin?
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 19:49:53 GMT
This message pops up in particular on projects that use the Sonatype OSS parent POM.
Probably this one is using a different mechanism to enforce minimum version, e.g.
using the enforcer plugin instead of using the "prerequisites" element in the POM.
With the Apache/UIMA parent POM, this m2e setting may not be necessary anymore.

-- Richard