uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: need for special m2e setting in jcasgen-maven-plugin?
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 20:27:33 GMT
Interesting.  What do you do to get this message?  I'd like to try and replicate
this.

What level of m2e do you have installed in the Eclipse that is showing this
issue, because older levels of m2e may not be as good as handling things like
this.  I'm running 1.3.0.20130129-0926 which I got (some time ago) from
http://www.eclipse.org/m2e/

-Marshall