uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <richard.eck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to push out next release of 2.4.1SDK ?
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 22:04:30 GMT
I've taken the liberty to set the release data of 2.4.1SDK to 30.6 in Jira. Please don't feel
pressed by this, it's just to be able to see it on the Jira dashboard as part of the upcoming
releases. It's not meant to be an officially planned release date.

That said, I would like to release uimaFIT 2.0.0 soon too, and since some recent changes,
it depends on UIMA 2.4.1 ;) I could roll these back, but only if absolutely necessary not
to block further releases scheduled to be done before the UIMA@GSCL workshop in September:

- if I understood Peter right, he want so to release Ruta 2.1.0 using uimaFIT 2.0.0 before
the workshop
- I also want to release DKPro Core 1.5.0 based on uimaFIT 2.0.0 before the workshop

-- Richard