uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Time to push out next release of 2.4.1SDK ?
Date Sat, 11 May 2013 13:15:33 GMT
Am 11.05.2013 00:04, schrieb Richard Eckart de Castilho:
> I've taken the liberty to set the release data of 2.4.1SDK to 30.6 in Jira. Please don't
feel pressed by this, it's just to be able to see it on the Jira dashboard as part of the
upcoming releases. It's not meant to be an officially planned release date.

> That said, I would like to release uimaFIT 2.0.0 soon too, and since some recent changes,
it depends on UIMA 2.4.1 ;) I could roll these back, but only if absolutely necessary not
to block further releases scheduled to be done before the UIMA@GSCL workshop in September:

> - if I understood Peter right, he want so to release Ruta 2.1.0 using uimaFIT 2.0.0 before
the workshop
> - I also want to release DKPro Core 1.5.0 based on uimaFIT 2.0.0 before the workshop

I agree with Richard, but wanted to mention that the timing with the
workshop is not that important in my opinion. There is rather a tutorial
the next day that covers roughly the essentials of DKPRo and UIMA Ruta,
and their combination in a hands-on part. I would prefer then a
situation where an official UIMA Ruta release is ready that supports
uimaFIT.

Peter