uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <richard.eck...@gmail.com>
Subject Bringing in a class from a different project
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:58:15 GMT
Hi,

this is basically a legal question, but I'll try it here first.

I have a small class called ClosureResourceProvider in a project of mine called DKPro Core,
which I work on here in Darmstadt - it is already licensed under the ASL. [1]

I have a CLA and CCLA from the University on file at Apache.

I'd like to move that class into a new uimafit-groovy module.

Can I do that or would that require a new SGA?

Cheers,

-- Richard

[1] http://code.google.com/p/dkpro-lab/source/browse/de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.lab/de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.lab.groovy/src/main/groovy/de/tudarmstadt/ukp/dkpro/lab/groovy/uima/ClosureResourceProvider.java?r=e0f75f216c26a1663a5ae03d743fb00b2b592649