uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache UIMA TextMarker RC4 AND Composite Repository
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 13:02:00 GMT
After another round of reviewing:
- (known issue) additional files LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt in
textmarker-ep-engine-2.0.0\META-INF. However, files LICENSE and NOTICE
are OK.
- (known issue) the sources and source-release contain built files,
e.g., MANIFEST.MF for plugins.
- (new issue) the binary distributions contain only TextMarker binaries,
but not the libraries that are needed to use textmarker-core.jar, e.g.,
uima-core, uima-document-annotation, antlr, htmlparser and so on.
Actually, the engine plugin contains the binaries that are not shipped
in the uima plugins. I personally would not include everything.

I hope that I have not missed anything and that these issues are not
blockers.

Anyways, I vote +1

Best,

Peter