uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache UIMA TextMarker RC4 AND Composite Repository
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 21:37:32 GMT
Hi, Peter, thanks for looking into this.

I was mainly worried if some other change happened which might have made the
build questionable, but your explanation makes perfect sense :-) , and the build
order for RC-4 looks fine to me.

I don't think this warrants a complex fix; I don't think it's that significant.
The source-release zip already contains some extra stuff (like the generated
"issues fixed", which I think is a good thing).

So, I say, let's mark this down as a slight issue, but certainly not a blocker
for releasing :-)

I'll continue testing (probably tomorrow - running out of time today).

-Marshall