uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <eck...@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] uimaFIT contribution to the UIMA sandbox
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 06:52:45 GMT
The vote passes with 4 +1 votes and no other votes received.

+1 Marshall Schor
+1 Tommaso Teofili
+1 Peter Klügl
+1 Jaroslaw Cwiklik

Thanks for voting!

I'll now fix the paperwork. Thank you for your support!

-- Richard

>>> Thank you for your comments to UIMA-2470.
>>>
>>> The comments raise no blockers towards the contribution of the staging
>>> package [1] as is, only several suggestions on changes that need to be made
>>> eventually as part of the contribution process. One vote was cast towards
>>> the contributing the staging packages as is and perform the suggested
>>> changes after the contribution. I also think that would be preferable to
>>> maintain a clear legacy trace.
>>>
>>> So I'm going to test my luck and call for a formal vote now.
>>>
>>> I'm asking if you will please VOTE on bringing uimaFIT via the prepared
>>> staging package [1] into the Sandbox, after we get a software grant for it.
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the contribution
>>> [ ] 0  Don't care
>>> [ ] -1 Veto the contribution (please explain why)
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> -- Richard
>>>
>>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/UIMA-2470<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-2470>

Richard Eckart de Castilho
Technical Lead
FB 20 Computer Science Department
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
eckart@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de