uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-AS 2.4.0
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 19:22:06 GMT
Hi, I am cancelling the vote on UIMA-AS RC1 due to 2 critical bugs:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-2474
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-2477

Also, a few minor issues were found in uima-as-camel project which cause
javadoc
compiler to to show warnings.

I will resolve the above and get RC2 up for a vote soon.

Thank you to those who helped to test UIMA-AS RC1!

Jerry